Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Duramora Kado
Duramora Kado
Mindstar Technology
Get Off My Lawn

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 12:35:17 - [1] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i care the least what you comment my complaining.

the server is down. there is no game to play. you made this game for people to play. you fail to fix the game you fail your job. when you fail your job, you will get complaining from people who play this game. pure and simple.

i don't care being a jerk but there must be someone who stands out and start to remind ccp that customers are having unhappy mood. you expect everyone keeps theire manners and stay quite for your mistake? sorry that is not how the reality goes.

Sounds like you have a solution to your problem: Stop playing.

Can I have your stuff?
Duramora Kado
Duramora Kado
Mindstar Technology
Get Off My Lawn

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 12:46:06 - [2] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Post constructively, or don't post at all.

there is one more thing. please remember that you have a blue tag on your image. what you said and those word of choices you made are not just about you. there is a ccp before your name. next time choose your word wisely as a pubilc announcer. that is so unprofessional.

Please! If there's anyone here being unprofessional, its you...

Can I have your stuff?

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240428/1205
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.